Qonnect IoT Solution The easiest and fastest way to start a Smart factory Automatic, data connection at real time to reduce chaos, easier to manage.
Qonnect Business Leader
Qonnect is new patented IIoT solution for smart factory which enables quick adoption of data collection and data analysis from machines for faster decision making, better cost saving, and further productivity improvement. Now, we’re well aware of the impact our solutions have on the manufacturing in SE Asia. Hence, we’re looking for a skilled business development specialist to expand our business through the expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build a leading IoT company. This person who possesses highly skilled at sales and business operations, will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company’s goals.
Objectives of this role
- Manage both our existing sales pipeline (SCG’s internal and external customers) and the development of new business opportunities as well as sales channels
- Take a lead role in developing new-business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships
- Develop strategies and positions to scale up the business
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks to achieve strategic goals
- Lead and scale Qonnect business including develop business and growth plans and be responsible for its execution, business results, and performance target
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies
- Identify and collaborate on strategic suppliers, customers partnerships within the industry, and lead the team to capture key opportunities in the market
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
Required skills and qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economic, Engineering, or Science
- 6+ years of full-time experience in Management Consulting, Marketing, Business Development.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Experience in sales techniques
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion to work within a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment. Must be comfortable with ambiguity. Bias towards action. Capacity to engage & inspire.
- Proven ability to drive high performance in a fast-paced, cross-functional, global tech environment
- Strategic thinking and comfort in managing multiple business partners and stakeholders including senior leadership
- Excellence project management with ability to combine big picture thinking with detail orientation