About the Job
- Assist executive team members in creating, growing, and building a sustainable, innovative agri-tec platform.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and operating planning
- Develop operational and actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the executives
- Set up operational workflow systems and directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the executives on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term
- Monitor performance with tracking and establishing corrective measures as needed, and supervise operations and service launching in different areas/locations in Thailand.
- Identify opportunities and provide system feedback for service/product improvement and development.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Supervise management, pilot fleet, and sales teams.
- Fluent in both Thai and English.
- Outgoing and adventurous, can travel and work in different provinces occasionally.
- A strong communicator with different affiliates (from top to bottom as well as partners and customers).
- Fast learner, driven and proactive.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with leadership skills.
- Familiar with management tools and applications (Slack, Asana, Excel, Google Suite)
- Experienced in management as well as on-site management.
- Being a team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of new service.
- Ability to prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment.