Oho! is a Food Techstart-up built with the aim of solving one of the world’s most significantchallenges: The Global Food Surplus problem. Our food outlet platform allowsretailers to sell their surplus food and promotional items to consumers. Withus, merchants can turn surplus into a business opportunity and consumers canenjoy high-quality meals at heavily discounted prices. This enables bothconsumers and merchants to do their part in contributing to help drive acleaner world.
About the Role
- Ability to create a storyboard for basic visual social media content. Hand on videography and editing for short social media clips/reels.
- Help team with overall social media strategy as well as generating weekly/monthly reports to track key metrics and then take relevant action on insights gained.
- Help plan and execute the marketing strategy to improve key metrics such as active users, installs, orders, and retention rates.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with the graphic team to create content.
- Constantly collaborate with the business development team to establish a strategy with restaurants and supermarkets.
- Engage with the product team to enhance user experience - we want you to have ownership of the project!
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- Passion to solve one of the climate change issues - Food Waste
- Experience in the startup, e-commerce, or F&B industry is a plus.
- Having a videography portfolio is a BIG PLUS.
- Fluent in Thai
- Have a positive attitude, project ownership and high energy - ready to fight against the food waste issue in Thailand.
What are we offering?
- The ability to join a strong and ambitious team young team going after a big market opportunity to solve one of the world's biggest problems of food waste
- Hybrid working experience
- The ability to join as one of the early employees
- The Chance to grow with the team and be in a high growth early stage startup from the beginning
- Industry market salary with the option