EATLAB helps restaurants effectively manage their marketing efforts by using AI to strategize product offerings that save time and effectively increase revenue.
About the Role
This position is a key supporting role with a high level of responsibility and impact. This position will primarily work with the CEO and Executive Team in reporting, planning, scheduling, and organizing tasks to keep time and attention focused on company goals, projects, and priorities.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must be diligent, results oriented, have strong business acumen and customer focus, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow. This role requires someone who loves to learn and effectively multitasks without losing attention to details. Able to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal modes.
- Co-ordinate the CEO's schedule, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements.
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and all departments as well as outside partners and clients on all matters pertaining to the executive operations of the organization;
- Reliably prepares, edits and maintains correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents for the Executive Team and Board;
- Organize meetings involving multiple senior executives;
- Greet clients and visitors to the executive office;
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events for the President and other team members;
- Assist with the development and execution of strong employee communications and events;
- Provides information for reports and records through research, data retrieval, compiling and/or tabulating statistics, and organizing and presenting the information in useable and understandable formats such as Google sheets, docs, drive, etc;
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external presentations and communications using various media and event materials;
- Provide supervision and coaching to other Administrative Assistants and ensure smooth operation of the office and efficient running of administrative functions at EATLAB, helps to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation;
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Manage office expense budget records, and verifying vouchers and receipts for accuracy; and
- Monitor and coordinate various office management tasks, including personnel matters and other sensitive, discreet or confidential tasks, as assigned by the Executive Team.