FazWaz is a technology-enabled real estate company. Our mission is to make purchasing a property as simple as booking a holiday. Collectively, we’re an ambitious, passionate team of software engineers, property agents, and marketing experts who work together to tackle the challenges and inefficiencies of buying and selling real estate in Dubai. As a real estate technology leader, FazWaz aspires to create better-educated and more confident customers who are empowered to make informed property decisions.
Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web and mobile applications. You’ll implement them with the Next.Js/Vue.js frameworks, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including back-end developers and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Experience in working with Agile software development methodology.
- Experience with both web and mobile development.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel framework.
- Strong knowledge of Next.js and Vue.js framework.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, specifically MySql.
- Strong knowledge of non-relational databases, specifically ElasticSearch.
- Experience working with TypeScript.
- Mid-level English communication skills.
Good to know
- Experience with Docker.
- Familiarity with Linux servers.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
What You Will Do
- Write clean, composable, and maintainable code as you develop features for our platform.
- Write automated tests to build and maintain the features we build for our platform.
- Do code reviews with your squad members.
- Define the overall architecture and decide which technologies to be used for the front-end and back-end.
- Enhancing the performance of the main front-end platforms.
- Test-driven development.
Why Join Us
- Benefiting from success together: For compensation, we follow the principle of good pay for good performance.
- We support your further development: For on-the-job learning, we offer fully paid online courses to further your skills when applicable to the job.
- Work permit (2 year BOI permit and family sponsorship if required.)
- 39-hour work week. Enjoy your Friday by getting off an hour early!
- Free drinks and coffee.
- Holiday events with free lunches/dinners.