About the Job
In the last five years, dozens of students from around the world have launched their
careers—in software development, business, marketing, and product development—with an internship at Fling.
Our interns are a part of Fling—involved and solving problems from the start. Business interns come from all backgrounds, bring their diverse talents to drive the business, grow our people, and put the user before all else. The internships below are not exhaustive, but provide a taste of what's available.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conceive and create social media posts
- Analyze social media and website performance
- Manage social media posting schedule
- Work on offline and online events, brochures, other materials
- Fluent in either Thai or English.
- Enrolled in a relevant university program somewhere in the world
- Fast learner, driven and proactive.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – that is, you are adaptable to change.
- Have a portfolio to show during the interview showcasing past work in
the area relevant to your internship.
- Commit fully to working, learning, and improving during your internship.