In this role, you'll help build the foundation for B2B marketing at Happily.ai, and you'll be an advocate for the journey and needs of our customers.
The ideal candidate has proven experience building data-driven campaigns that delight the customer, generate advocacy, and rally cross-functional teams (Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Product Management, etc.) to help customers derive more value out of Happily.ai, and drive expansion in target accounts.
The ideal candidate is a master orchestrator and sophisticated marketer, with a rigorous focus on measurement and business impact. They should have a broad B2B marketing background, with a deep understanding of what channels to use, when to use them, and how to measure them.
Happily.ai has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please say hello!
- Build with us! Help create a B2B marketing function and discipline as Happily.ai grows
- Own, document, evangelize, and educate around the Happily customer journey; identify key post-sale inflection points and milestones, and create marketing strategies to support customer success at each one
- Strategize, create, and deliver B2B customer engagement campaigns across a suite of channels and tactics (ex. Web, Email/Marketing Automation, Paid Digital, Social, Events, ABM, Through-Sales, etc)
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success to create customer-specific content, marketing programs, and mechanisms
- Set targets, take a disciplined approach to regular measurement, and report on outcomes to relevant audiences, including Senior Leadership
- Make data-driven recommendations and drive cross-functional improvements to the customer journey
- Establish relationships with the sales organization, ensuring campaign enablement, creation of sales tools, and regular tracking of campaign engagement in top accounts
- See around corners, and take a proactive, partnered approach to overcome barriers/roadblocks
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management, and creativity skills
- Proven analytics expertise, with the strategic and hands-on technical ability to curate data and extra insights around customer behavior using industry-standard analytics tools
- Journalistic writing skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in simple terms