-New Grads Welcome to Apply-
We are a team of AI and drone experts revolutionizing inspection in the supply chain and energy
industries. Fling's intelligent solutions for digital transformation employ state-of-the-art drone and
Al technology to enhance efficiency in the some of the largest companies in Asia. Our goal is to
be deployed in hundreds of warehouses and thousands of power lines around the world, making
Fling an indispensable distribution and intelligence platform.
Role and Responsibilities
• Build mission-critical applications in the cloud.
• Work with Angular, NodeJS, and MariaDB/MySQL.
• Deploy application on AWS infrastructure, using such tools as Elastic Beanstalk, S3, EC2
instances, Sagemaker, CloudWatch, and RDS.
• Transform beautiful UX/UI design into reality that change user's lives.
• Monitor the system regularly and fix bugs and issues.
• Design client-side and scalable server-side architecture
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and responsive applications
• Write scalable REST APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency using automate testing technique (unit test
• Manage security and data protection settings
• Write technical documentation
• Visit client sites to conduct demonstrations of the platform
• Work with client engineers to improve software and connect with their systems
- A portfolio of past programming projects worked on
Database: SQL, Mariadb
Backend: Python-Flask, Jinja
AI: TensorFlow, Keras, MXNet and etc.
IOT protocol: MQTT and etc.
- Able to speak English at least moderately well
• Have experience with Amazon Web Service (S3, EC2, Sagemaker, Lambda, etc.)
• Experience with Java for Android application development
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Experience with Python for machine learning
• Experience with database queries and working with databases MySQL and Amazon RDS
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills and possess an analytical mind
• Preferably able to speak Thai
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or relevant fields
• Flexible work hours and location (Bangkok or Remote).
• Genuine learning and development opportunities.
• Smart, interesting colleagues from around the world.
• Great work environment and facilities..