About Property Scout
We are building a real estate transaction platform enabling a trusted buying, selling, and renting experience. Basically, it is a super-app for real estate combining a technology platform with the human touch of professional agents similar to Grab. Peers in other markets are Beike in China (USD 32bn in valuation with 550k agents on the platform), Loft and Quinto Andar in Brazil (USD 3bn and 5bn valuation), or Square Yards in India. Their success is an inspiration for us to build the leading property transaction platform across Southeast Asia.
Our Thai-international co-founder team combines successful serial entrepreneurs (last company scaled to USD 150m in sales and 180 employees) with strong leadership and innovation expertise in the digital real estate space. We have raised a total of USD 7.5m in funding from international VCs and industry angel investors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in all aspects of HR functions with most time spent on recruiting sales, marketing, operations, IT, and other roles.
- Support on other HR administrative tasks
- Fresh graduates with internship in HR field are welcomed
- Must have excellent written and spoken English and Thai skills
- Outgoing personality, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail, well organized, with a sense of urgency
Key benefits of this role
- Fast career development as the company is growing fast (20% per month) fueled by international investors' funding, which results in frequent new job openings
- Be at the forefront of disrupting the real estate industry in South East Asia with technology
- International work environment
- Accident and health insurance on top of standard social security